The Rebirth Events and Rebirth Festival foundations value nature and the environment. Help us and make sure that the campsite is left clean and free of waste. Your support helps! Keep the sanitary facilities (showers and toilets) clean. Dispose of waste in the containers.
The following rules apply throughout the campsite and must be strictly observed. Failing to comply with the rules may lead to eviction, whether or not in combination with a report to the police.
- Camping is only allowed on the official ‘Rebirth Residence” campsite at the indicated locations.
- Entrance tickets are exchanged for a wristband at the campsite entrance. This wristband is not transferable. Without a wristband, access to the campsite will be denied.
- You may not leave the campsite between 22:00 – 08:00. Leaving the campsite outside of these times is only allowed with your camping gear, which means that your wristband will be cut off and you will not be able to return to the campsite or festival site.
- Tents may only be placed based on the instructions of the stewards at the indicated spots.
- Motorhomes, cars, bicycles, trailers, caravans or other vehicles are not allowed on the site. Only trolleys/carts (max. 70 cm wide) that can fit through the inspection gates are permitted.
- Any form of verbal and non-verbal aggression and/or discrimination is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to play loud music after the festival ends.
- Open flames are forbidden. This includes campfires, BBQs, torches, fireworks and the like. Use of disposable barbecues (40x40cm) and 1 burner (max. 250 grams) is only permitted at the specially designated BBQ zones;
- Provocative/offensive clothing and/or flags/banners or football club clothing are prohibited.
- Trading in goods of any kind without permission of the organisation is prohibited.
- Goods and/or materials on the site may not be damaged and/or stolen.
- Promotional materials such as flyers, posters, banners and stickers are prohibited.
- Each person may take no more than 3 litres of non-alcohol of alcoholic (<15%) drinks with him. This can be taken through check-in but not after that. An appropriate amount of food may be brought in. Beverages with an alcohol content of more than 15% are not permitted.
- The use of glassware is prohibited.
- Fire exits and/or emergency exits may not be obstructed. The organisation will always have the right to remove or move materials that cause the obstruction.
The following things are not permitted on the campsite:
- Drugs, medication, mind-altering substances and/or substances that can be used as drugs. Being under the influence of drugs is also prohibited.
- Weapons, attributes or tools that can be used as a weapon and pets.
- (Electrical) appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, sandwich makers, water dispensers, gas cylinders and the like.
- Laser pens, stadium horns, drones, selfie-sticks and related items.
- Graffiti, confetti, party-poppers and the like.
- Sound systems and generators.
- Large furniture including sofas or other large attributes.
- Dry ice and nitrous oxide cartridges, cylinders or balloons.
- The organisation will always have the right to refuse or remove persons from the campsite and cannot be held liable for personal injury and/or loss of or damage to goods.
These rules serve as a supplement to “the general terms and conditions” of Stichting Rebirth Events.
Version 1.0. of 01 November 2018.